For us, saving tax means more than providing and working out comprehensive tax advice. Regularly informing you about the “smaller” savings opportunities and warning you about pitfalls is at least as important.
We bring relevant information on saving tax to your attention
Most people think that tax is only saved when the annual tax return is done but nothing could be further from the truth. Tax can be saved throughout the year if done properly. Often action has to be taken in time to respond to daily developments and opportunities to save.
This is how we help you save tax
- We invest in training all our employees so that opportunities to save tax are quickly identified.
- We organise meetings for clients and customers (Wake-Updates) several times a year, where current topics are dealt with in an accessible manner.
- We have developed a starter checklist for starting entrepreneurs. This checklist means you can save tax as a starter.
- We notify our clients when tax legislation changes. We prefer to do this by using social media and our newsletter.
- Personal contact with our clients is important to us. That is why we ensure that we have direct contact with our clients several times a year and not only when tax returns are drawn up.
- We give lectures at business clubs and similar organisations on current tax issues.
Would you like to meet us?
Curious to see if we can help you? Please contact us and we are happy to start the conversation.Contact us
Other tax services
Hieronder vind je een overzicht van al onze fiscale diensten.
Calculating tax return
Are you wondering if your tax return and/or tax situation has been done optimally? We can tell you.
We are happy to help you gain clear and simple insight into your financial planning now and in the future.
Objection and appeal proceedings
We can help you file an objection when the tax authorities disagree with a submitted tax return.
Our tax advisers have an active attitude. We will spot the tax risks and opportunities within your company.